Looking to get out and explore the Southern California Deserts and beyond? Check out our fleet of 4×4 rental vehicles that are set to get you off the beaten path.
Included with your rental
Our Jeeps are comfortable and off-road ready:
- Unlimited Miles
- Automatic Transmissions & Air Conditioning
- 4-inch Suspension Lift
- Heavy-Duty Tires
- Maps and Trail Information
- Phone Chargers
- First Aid Kit
- Recovery Gear
- Air Compressor
- Driving Tips & Operating Instructions
- Camp Table and Chairs
- Extensive additional equipment options available upon request
Required Rental Documents
The rental driver is the party responsible for the vehicle while under his/her control.
- Valid driver’s license (drivers must be 18 years or older)
- Credit card (no debit or pre-paid cards) in same name as driver’s license
- Proof of full coverage personal automobile insurance (no commercial policies)
- Additional drivers also must provide a driver’s license and proof of full coverage automobile insurance
We recommend that you send your required documents (driver’s license and auto insurance information) to [email protected] by phone pic or email scan in advance of your reservation to minimize your check-in time.
Note: If the rental driver does not meet these requirements, the rental contract will be canceled and your money refunded.
CampDads does not sell collision damage coverage or insurance. With most insurance companies in most states, if you carry a “full coverage” auto policy on your own vehicle, it covers you in any vehicle you are driving, including rental cars. This is the “collision” or “comprehensive” part of your policy.
You do not need an item on your policy that indicates “rental car coverage” which typically means that you have purchased coverage that will pay for your rental car if you wreck your own car. It is your “collision” or “comprehensive” coverage that covers you as a driver in any vehicle you are operating, including a CampDads Jeep.