Your opportunity to get behind the wheel of our 4×4 vehicles and head off road for an exciting, challenging drive in the mountains or desert just outside San Diego.
Included with your rental
Our Jeeps are comfortable and off-road ready:
- Automatic transmissions & Air Conditioning
- 4-inch suspension lift
- Heavy-duty tires
- Free maps and current trail information
- Driving tips & operating instructions
- camp table and chairs
- extensive additional equipment options available upon request
2020 Changes to Our Rental Requirements
In compliance with current CDC and state guidelines to conduct business, and in the best interest of protecting our guests and staff, all in-person interactions will require face masks. These are available at our check-in station for those guests who don’t have their own. The recommended spacing of minimum 6-feet of distance will also be honored in all possible circumstances.
We also recommend that you send us your required documents (driver’s license and auto insurance information) by phone pic or email scan in advance of your reservation to minimize your check-in time.
Required Rental Documents
The rental driver is the party responsible for the vehicle while under his/her control.
- Valid driver’s license (drivers must be 18 years or older)
- Credit card (no debit or pre-paid cards) in same name as driver’s license
- Proof of full coverage personal automobile insurance (no commercial policies)
- Additional drivers also must provide a driver’s license and proof of full coverage automobile insurance
Note: If the rental driver does not meet these requirements, the rental contract will be canceled and your money refunded.
CampDads does not sell collision damage coverage or insurance. With most insurance companies in most states, if you carry a “full coverage” auto policy on your own vehicle, it covers you in any vehicle you are driving, including rental cars. This is the “collision” or “comprehensive” part of your policy.
You do not need an item on your policy that indicates “rental car coverage” which typically means that you have purchased coverage that will pay for your rental car if you wreck your own car. It is your “collision” or “comprehensive” coverage that covers you as a driver in any vehicle you are operating, including a CampDads Jeep.
Your Jeep will be due back 24 hours from your pick-up time. A CampDads representative will contact you to finalize the details of your booking. Your reservation is not complete until confirmed by phone or email.