Tasks are grouped, and not necessarily in chronological order.
- Discuss with your group the type of adventure you’re planning – theme, skills, etc
- Set a date and book campsite(s), if needed, early. Tell group members to “save the date”
- Select a guide and other support roles if needed.
- Draw up tentative budget by estimating all the necessary expenses including food, cleaning supplies, first aid, site rental and transportation. Divide the total by the number in the group. Add contingency of 5% per person. Set the camp fee.
- Send the deposit for camp booking. Send the remainder of fees when due.